Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Expo Reflection

What I Like most about the process was that every one was fallowing the rules and every one from my group was doing their job right. I had challenges with talking in Spanish because i had trouble traducing all the question and all the answers. Most parents did not know what to says so we had to say the same thing agine and it will be hard cause we would for get what we said.The main area I want to improve upon for next time is on speaking Spanish because the parents had a really hard time understanding what we said in Spanish some of the parents would say what dose that mean and what did we say. I think that is the most thing i need to improve on. What i am most proud of is my group because even though we had trouble during class focusing. But we still have try our best and never gave up on what we want. Thats what i am most proud of my group.I appreciate my group cause they all try their best to have a good grade in Expo.    

No comments:

Post a Comment